Monday, December 7, 2009

Welcome to THE truth (Artistically speaking)

Ladies and gentlemen,

... 8 months later, and this day has finally come. Welcome to the Artful Truth.

My name is D. Wright. For those who know me personally, you know that I am very opinionated and never afraid to voice each and every one of my opinions. You may not always agree with me, but everything I say has a thought process behind it. For those getting to know me you will find out exactly how true those words are.

I will say many things in my posts to come. Some will inspire you. Some will piss you off. Some you will love. Some you will hate. No matter how you feel you WILL feel something.

What you see is what you get.
Love it or hate it.
Take it or leave it.
I am who I am and that will never change.

It's time to get real!

Welcome to my world. Welcome to my truth.

Welcome to THE truth (Artistically speaking)

-D. Wright

"Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but, in the end, there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment